Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Aloo binis curry (black pepper) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo binis curry (black pepper) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo binis curry (black pepper) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo binis curry (black pepper) recipe. To cook aloo binis curry (black pepper) you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo binis curry (black pepper):
- You need 100 grams of binis phalli.
- Take 1 of medium sized potato.
- Provide 2 of medium sized onions.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of Oil for cooking.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of fenugreek leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of heap ful black pepper powder.
- Provide Dash of some garam masala powder.
Instructions to make Aloo binis curry (black pepper):
- Chop all vegetables, keep aside and cut the potatoes into round-shapes,chop beans 1 inch in size and keep it in water. Now take the onions and tomatoes and chop it..
- Then in a pan add tomatoes, onions, dry spices, oil and let in cook for 15 minutes covered..
- Then sauté it till the oil separates from gravy further add a cup of water and add potatoes and beans then again cook for more 10-15 minutes covered.
- And It’s ready serve it hot with rice or chapati..
If you find this Aloo binis curry (black pepper) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.