Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg thai curry recipe. You can cook veg thai curry using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Thai Curry:
- Take 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Use of Green peas.
- Get 8 cubes of cottage cheese(paneer).
- Use of Sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Provide of Thai curry paste.
- Get 1 of tsbsp soya sauce.
- Use 3 of red chilli.
- You need 0.25 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 10 of soaked cashews.
- Get 0.5 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 5 of pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of jaggery.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Veg Thai Curry:
- Take all ingredients for Thai curry paste(as mentioned above in ingredient section) and blend to a smooth paste..
- In a pan take oil + Thai paste and sauté well for 2 minutes..
- Now add vegetables of your choice (carrot, potato, capsicum, paneer) and boil in low flame for 10 minutes.
- Now add coconut milk to it and boil in sim for 7 minutes. Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve with rice..
If you find this Veg Thai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.