Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer methi aloo curry recipe. You can have paneer methi aloo curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Methi Aloo Curry:
- Use 1 cup of Methi Leaves (Fenugreek leaves) – roughly chopped.
- Get 2 of Potato – medium, peeled and diced.
- Get 1 cup of Paneer Cubes (Shallow Fried).
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato Puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic-green chilli paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Use 2 of Dry Red Chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Sabzi Masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Degi Mirch.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream (Malai).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare as required of water.
Steps to make Paneer Methi Aloo Curry:
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add dry red chilli and cumin seeds, saute for a minute..
- Add methi leaves and mix well. Saute for a few minutes on medium flame by stirring continuously..
- Now add ginger-garlic-green chilli paste. Cook for a minute until they start to smell fragrant..
- Add tomato puree and mix well. Cook for a minute on medium flame..
- Add coriander, degi chili powder, turmeric, sabzi masala, and asafoetida. Cook till oil gets separated..
- Add water and mix well. Now add malai and cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Add sugar and salt to it. Mix well. Now add the potato and cook covered for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Add paneer and cook covered for 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Serve hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.