Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prwan Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prwan Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prwan curry recipe. You can cook prwan curry using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prwan Curry:
- Prepare 250 gms of fresh prawn fried.
- Get 2 of potatoes, boiled.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- Use 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of meat masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Oil for cooking.
Steps to make Prwan Curry:
- Take a frying pan add oil into it. When oil in heated add bay leaves and chopped onion..
- Fry till onion color changes to light golden color..
- Once onion is fried add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 mins..
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, meat masala into ginger garlic paste and mix it..
- Now add chopped tomato saute it for 3 mins on low flame..
- Add 1/4th cup water mix it and cover it till water dries..
- Once oil started separating from masala add fried prawn and boiled potato and mix it with masala..
- Cook it on low flame for 10 mins. Then add 2 cups of water and mix it..
- Cover and let it boil for 5 mins on medium flame..
- After 5 mins add kasuri methi and mix well..
- Switch off the gas stove and it's ready..
- Serve hot with roti /Paratha..
If you find this Prwan Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.