Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sprout Pulao with Gobi Matar Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sprout Pulao with Gobi Matar Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprout Pulao with Gobi Matar Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sprout pulao with gobi matar curry recipe. You can cook sprout pulao with gobi matar curry using 27 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sprout Pulao with Gobi Matar Curry:
- Take For of Sprout Pulao:-.
- Get 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Use 1 cup of green bean sprout.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee & oil.
- You need 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- Take 1-2 of Cardamoms.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 5 of cashew nuts.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide For of Gobi Peas Curry :-.
- Take 2 cups of cleaned cauliflower.
- Get 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Use 1 of cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of big onion.
- Provide 2 of tomato (paste).
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of cashew paste.
Instructions to make Sprout Pulao with Gobi Matar Curry:
- Heat the pressure cooker with tbsp ghee and oil. Sauté cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and Bay leaf. Add 5 cashew and roast to a golden brown. Further, add onion and ginger-garlic paste and saute until raw smells go. Then add green bean sprouts and sauté it for 2mins. Add salt to taste. Add the 10mins soaked basmati rice with 1.5 cup of water. Finally, add 1cup coconut milk and mix well. Pressure cook it for 2whistles in medium flame..
- Heat the pan with 1tbs oil. Sauté whole Garam masala and add finely chopped onion, ginger and garlic paste. Sauté until it changes golden brown. Then add tomato paste and boil it for 2mins. Add all spice powder and sauté well. Add green peas and half cooked cauliflower in it. Mix well and add 1cup water. In Medium flame, slow cook it for next five mins. Once the cauliflower cooked soft add (coconut, fennel seed, and cashew) paste.boil it for 3mins. Switch off and garnish with coriander leaf..
- Prepare soft chapati. Serve hot everything with mango pickle and papad..
If you find this Sprout Pulao with Gobi Matar Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.