Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aubergine curry #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine curry #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine curry #mycookbook recipe. You can have aubergine curry #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aubergine curry #mycookbook:
- Provide 1 of large aubergine.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of panch phoron.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of tamarind sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take of Fresh coriander to garnish.
Instructions to make Aubergine curry #mycookbook:
- Cut the aubergine into round chunks. Then add pinch of salt & pinch of turmeric powder. Leave them for 5mins..
- Now in a pan pour oil. Add panch phoron and chopped onion. Fry them for 2-3 minutes. Add rest of the ingredients and cook for 10mins on medium heat. Add little amount of water..
- Now add the marinated aubergine and cook for more 20mins on medium to low heat. Keep the lid on. At the end garnish with coriander. Serve them with bread or plain rice.
If you find this Aubergine curry #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.