Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can have fish curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry:
- You need 1 kg of Fish.
- Provide 1 spoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Provide 4 of green chillies.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Mustard oil.
Instructions to make Fish curry:
- First wash the fish thoroughly. Then mix coriander powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder and mix it well..
- After adding the spices, fry the fish after 10 minutes. Make tomato onion and green chilli paste..
- When the oil is hot, add fenugreek seeds and garlic ginger paste. Then add one teaspoon red chilli powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, half teaspoon turmeric powder and salt and mix well..
- Allow the spices to cook well, then add fish and a cup of water to it and cook on low heat..
- After cooking for 10 minutes on low heat, add chopped coriander.Now our fish curry is ready..
If you find this Fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.