Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Rajma masala (kidney beans curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma masala (kidney beans curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma masala (kidney beans curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma masala (kidney beans curry) recipe. To cook rajma masala (kidney beans curry) you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rajma masala (kidney beans curry):
- Prepare 250 g of rajma(1 cup) soaked overnight.
- Use 2-3 of medium size onions, chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 of green chilli,chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
- Use 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1-2 tsp of aamchur powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take To taste of salt (2 -3 tsp).
- You need 2-3 cups of water.
Steps to make Rajma masala (kidney beans curry):
- Take a pressure cooker and add the kidney beans, about 2 cups water, 1 tsp salt and make 3-5 whistles, then drain the water and keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and add cloves,jeera and saute for 15 sec.Add onion and cook until it becomes transparent..
- Add ginger- garlic paste and saute for 2 min.Add tomato paste, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder,jeera powder, 1 tsp garam masala and mix well.Cook until the mixture starts leaving oil from the sides..
- Add rajma, aamchur powder and mix well.Cook for 2 minutes on medium flame..
- Add 2-3 cups water.cover it and cook for 10 minutes at low heat..
- Add 1/2 tsp garam masala, to taste salt and mix it well with the gravy and cook for 1 min on high flame..
- Your rajma masala is ready to serve.Garnish it with coriander leaves, chilli and onions..
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Rajma masala (kidney beans curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.