Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash, sweet potato & Chickpea curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash, sweet potato & Chickpea curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash, sweet potato & chickpea curry recipe. You can have butternut squash, sweet potato & chickpea curry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut squash, sweet potato & Chickpea curry:
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove chopped.
- Provide 1 of red chilli diced.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of ground Coriander.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 2 of medium sweet potatoes chopped.
- Get 1 of butternut squash chopped.
- You need 150 g of baby spinach.
- Provide 1 of x 400g can chickpeas drained.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 200 g of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable or sunflower oil.
Steps to make Butternut squash, sweet potato & Chickpea curry:
- Blitz onion, garlic, chilli and ginger to make a paste.
- Add oil to pot, fry paste for a few minutes, add spices, sweet potato, butternut squash and chickpeas.
- Add coconut milk and stock bring to the boil then cover and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes until squash and potato soft.
- Add spinach stir for a few minutes then serve with rice.
If you find this Butternut squash, sweet potato & Chickpea curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.