Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn curry Odia style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry Odia style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry Odia style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry odia style recipe. To cook prawn curry odia style you only need 26 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn curry Odia style:
- You need 1 of For marination.
- Get 300 gm of Prawn (peeled & cleaned).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need of For making gravy -.
- Provide as needed of Fried prawn.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 2/3 piece of Cloves.
- Get 4.2 of green cardamoms.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Take 1 of . bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 2 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 of sliced green chilli.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken masala/ garam masala powder.
- Prepare as needed of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get as needed of Mustard oil (recommended to use).
- Use 1 of potato chopped in cube size.
Steps to make Prawn curry Odia style:
- First peel & clean prawns then wash it properly in running water..
- Marinate prawns by adding salt, turmeric powder & red chilli powder.keep aside for 5/10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat a pan add oil & fry cube sized potatoes until light brown..
- In the same pan add some more oil & fry prawns until golden brown. Then keep aside.
- Again heat a pan add 3/4 tbsp mustard oil. Then add 1 tsp sugar. When sugar melts down to maroon colour add whole spices(green cardamom, cinnamon stick, cloves), 1 tsp cumin seeds, bay leaf. Stir it & let the seeds crackle..
- Add finely chopped onion & green chilli, fry till light brown. With onion add turmeric powder, red chilli powder. Mix well fry for 1-2 minutes..
- When onion becomes crispy and brown add ginger garlic paste and fry for 3-4 minutes..
- Then add coriander powder, cumin powder & add some water and fry masala until oil separates..
- When oil starts separating from masala, add tomato puree and some salt, cook for 3-5 minutes in medium heat..
- When masala starts separating from pan, add fried prawns and potatoes. stir it for 1 minutes..
- Then add hot water or normal water (accordingly for gravy). Stir well and cook for 5-7 minutes..
- After 2 minute add garam masala/ chicken masala, chopped coriander leaves. Stir well and cook for another 5 minutes..
- After 5 minute check the potatoes, if it is done. Then switch off the gas and serve with roti or rice.
If you find this Prawn curry Odia style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.