Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pure veg paneer mix veg curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pure veg paneer mix veg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pure veg paneer mix veg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pure veg paneer mix veg curry recipe. You can have pure veg paneer mix veg curry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pure veg paneer mix veg curry:
- Prepare 1 bowl of mix veges cubed.
- Get 200 grms of paneer cubed.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 1 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spoon Poppy seed.
- Get 1/2 cup of nuts and raisins.
- Use 1 tsp of spoon jeera powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of spoon dhaniya Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of spoon garam masala powder.
- Get 3-4 of whole garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of whole red chilli.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
Instructions to make Pure veg paneer mix veg curry:
- Dry roast the nuts,raisins Poppy seed and red chilli.
- Pressure cook the roasted masala along with tomato red chilli powder jeera dhaniya powder turmeric and salt.
- Boil the vegetables.
- Make a paste of the boiled masala.
- Heat a pan and pour the paste and allow it to boil along with the veges.
- Add the paneer cubes and mix well..
- Finally add garam masala powder and switch off the heat.
- The paneer mix veg curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Pure veg paneer mix veg curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.