Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yellow Rice & Baby Potato Stir Fy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Rice & Baby Potato Stir Fy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow rice & baby potato stir fy recipe. To make yellow rice & baby potato stir fy you need 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yellow Rice & Baby Potato Stir Fy:
- Use 1 Cup of Basmati Rice.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Ghee.
- Provide 2 Pinchs of Urad Dal.
- Take 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Use 1 Pinch of Mustard Seeds.
- Use To Taste of Salt.
- You need 2 Cups of Water.
- Use 1 Pinch of Turmeric.
- You need 15 of Baby Potatoes.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Urad Dal.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Moong Dal.
- Provide 1 Pinch of Jeera.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Corainder Powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Chilly Powder.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Turmeric.
- Use 1 Sprig of Cilantro (Chopped).
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of Curd Yoghurt or.
- Take 1 of Onion Medium Sized Chopped.
- Get 1 of Chilly Green Chopped.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Pomegranate Seeds.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Water.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Yellow Rice & Baby Potato Stir Fy:
- Heat a pressure cooker or the sauce pan you are willing to boil the rice.I used pressure cooker.Heat it with oil,crackle the mustard seeds and add curry leaves,Urad dal & turmeric.Once the raw smell fades off,add 2 cups of water allow it to boil.Add Rice and required salt and cook till once whistle.
- For Baby Potatoes,boil it using a pressure cooker or a deep sauce pan.If using Pressure cooker boil it for one whistle.Peel off the skin and set it aside..
- Take a fry pan,roast Urad dal,Coriander Powder,Moong Dal and Jeera. Powder these in a blender..
- Heat Oil in Fry Pan.Add the above spice mixture,Baby Potatoes,Salt,Turmeric and Chilly powder.Mix it well till the spices are spread well along with Potatoes.Cook for about 10 mins in low flame giving an Occasional stir..
- Finally Add the Chopped cilantro..
- For Raita,Mix the Ingredients along and Make it dropping consistency.Serve bit chilled with rice and stir fry.
If you find this Yellow Rice & Baby Potato Stir Fy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.