Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Fish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fish recipe. You can have curry fish using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Fish:
- Use of Mackarel tuna.
- Take of Green Round Eggplants.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes cut into quarters.
- Take 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Use To taste of sugar.
- Get of Green curry seasoning.
- Provide 2 inches of galangal – smashed.
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger – smashed.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of lemonggrass – smashed.
- You need 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 8 of shallots.
- Get of Cayenne pepper.
- You need To taste of chicken powder.
- Provide of Water.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Curry Fish:
- Fry half cooked mackarel tuna and set aside.
- Cut the eggplants into quarters.
- Blend shallot, garlic and some cayenne pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add blended garlic shallot and cayenne pepper and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add boiled water, put in macharel tuna and cook over high heat.
- Add eggplants, cayenne pepper and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill eggplants get soft..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and serve 😘.
If you find this Curry Fish recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.