Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chickpea curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry recipe. You can cook chickpea curry using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpea curry:
- Take 2 tins of chickpeas.
- Take 5 of carrots chopped.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped.
- Provide Half of a cauliflower chopped.
- Use 10 of mushrooms quartered.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 of mug of vegetables stock.
Steps to make Chickpea curry:
- Fry off the onions, mushrooms and cauliflower in a large saucepan with a little oil. Add in the rest of the chopped veg and spices, stir well..
- Add in a mug of water with veg stock and leave to simmer for 20 minutes until the vegetables are cooked and soft. Serve with rice or pasta..
If you find this Chickpea curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.