Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Gobhi kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobhi kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi kofta curry recipe. To cook gobhi kofta curry you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gobhi kofta curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 spoon of ginger chilli paste.
- Use 2 spoon of green coriander.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt, red chilli, garam masala.
- You need 4 spoons of cornflour.
- You need For of curry:.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 spoon of ginger garlic.
- You need 2 spoons of magaj seeds.
- Prepare 1 spoon of khaskhas.
- You need As per taste of Salt and all masala.
- Take 4 pieces of Cashewnuts.
- Take 2 spoons of oil.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
Steps to make Gobhi kofta curry:
- First parboil the cauliflower pieces and grated it,Take a bowl add grated cauliflower and all ingredients, make a thick batter, cut in any shape.
- Deep fry it.
- Take a mixture jar add all ingredients and grind it.
- Heat the pan add 2 spoon oil and onion paste, saute it, add salt and all masale, saute it and add milk, when curry is thick off the stove and put it on the serving plate and garnish with coriander and cheese.
If you find this Gobhi kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.