Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot-beetroot oats pancake recipe. You can cook carrot-beetroot oats pancake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake:
- You need 2 cups of Oats.
- Use 1 of Beetroot medium sized.
- Take 1 cup of Carrot Grated -.
- Take 1/4 cup of curry leaves Finely chopped -.
- Take 2 of large Indian round gourd (Tinda) -.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Tur toor dal -.
- Get 1/2 cup of Gram Flour (Besan) -.
- Use to taste of Salt pepper and -.
- Provide of Cooking oil greasing – for.
Steps to make Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake:
- Coarsely chop the peeled beetroot, peeled Indian round gourd and pressure cook on medium flame along with toor dal for about 20 minutes..
- Once the vegetables and Dal is cooked, let it cool and then pulse it into smooth paste in a blender.
- Transfer this mixture in a bowl, add chopped curry leaves, grated Carrots, Gram flour, Oats, salt and pepper and give it a nice mix..
- You will notice a smooth mixture of pouring consistency is formed..
- Let this mixture rest for 10 minutes, so that oats soak in the water..
- Heat some oil on a non stick griddle and spread it evenly across the whole surface..
- Pour the batter in the centre and slowly spread it over with a spatula..
- Cover the mixture and let it cook on medium flame..
- Flip the side and let it cook similarly. Gently press the pancake on the top with spatula/ masher to thin out the pan cake..
- Serve hot with Yogurt/ Creamed Cottage Cheese..
If you find this Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.