Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe. You can have 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 9-cup mix veg curry 😋:
- You need 1 cup of potatoes sliced as French fries.
- Get 1 cup of green beans.
- You need 1 cup of carrots diced.
- Use 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 1 cup of taro sliced after dried in the sun.
- Provide 1 cup of big onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of okra diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms diced.
- You need 1 cup of peas.
- Provide 1 inches of ginger sliced.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Use 2 of green chilli sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tbsp of kitchen king or garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
Steps to make 9-cup mix veg curry 😋:
- First for okra and taro a special tip.always dried up in the sun after rinsing and peel off taro.bcuz it's so sticky to cut so always put these in sun for at least 30 minutes.
- Now deep fry the main vegetables to just soften them not to make golden like fritters.just make soften =carrots,cauliflower,green beans,okra,taro and potatoes.
- Now just take 1 tbsp oil because fried vegetables are having enough oil and roast ginger+garlic+green chilli+cumin seeds. After roasting add sliced onion and saute for 2 minutes. Then add all the spices together and cook at low flame for 5 to 7 minutes.roasting spices in only onion mixture gives a wonderful mixture to curry.
- After cook 5 to 7 minutes add all the vegetables and just mix gently.donot over mix so fried vegetables should not become so soggy.keep uncover the utensil and cook at medium flame for at least 10 minutes.just after turn off the gas..
- Your so yumm mix veg is ready.optional is we can add some fried nuts to.stay safe stay healthy and happy with me.
If you find this 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.