Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali style potato chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali style potato chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali style potato chicken curry recipe. To make bengali style potato chicken curry you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali style potato chicken curry:
- You need gm of Chicken-400.
- Take 2 of Potato cubes boiled.
- Use 1 of Tomato – large.
- You need 1 of Onion- large.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need As required of Chilli.
- Take To taste of Salt and sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Bengali style potato chicken curry:
- First wash chicken pieces and marinate them with salt and pepper powder and turmeric powder for 30 minutes..
- In the meantime blend tomato and onion. Now boil oil in pan and fry potato cubes in the oil. Add tomato onion paste and ginger-garlic paste. Saute everything till the raw smell goes away..
- Now add marinated chicken pieces in the oil. Cover with a lid and cook in low flame. Remove the lid in between and toss chicken pieces so that every piece cooks well..
If you find this Bengali style potato chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.