Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Raw mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango curry recipe. To make raw mango curry you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Raw mango curry:
- Prepare 2 of Raw mango.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need 5-6 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Take 1 of Onion crushed.
- You need 2 of Green chilli crushed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Salt as per your taste.
Instructions to make Raw mango curry:
- First chop raw mango and boil them for five minutes in an open pan..
- Now heat a wok and add oil in it. Add mustard seeds and asfoateida in it..
- When mustard seeds starts crackling add Onion and garlic and saute them..
- When Onion changes it's colour add green chilli in it..
- Now add all the spices and cook them..
- When spices starts leaving oil add boiled raw mango and mix it well..
- Now add water as needed and salt..
- Cook it for 5 to 8 minutes. After 8 minutes turn off the flame..
- Your spicy raw mango curry is ready to serve. Enjoy it..
If you find this Raw mango curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.