Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe. To cook kumara and carrot lentil curry soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup:
- Get 1 of large kumara.
- Take 2 of large carrots.
- Get 1 cup of yellow lentils.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 TSP of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 TSP of turmeric.
- You need to taste of Chilli powder.
- Provide of Cilantro.
- Use of Fresh lime.
Instructions to make Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup:
- Fry onion and garlic until soft. Then add spices and fry for further 30 seconds.
- Add Kumara and carrots and stir to combine with spice/onion mix.
- Add hot stock, 1 cup water and lentils. Bring to boil then simmer at low heat with lid until lentils are cooked (about 45 mins).
- Put into food processor and process until smooth.
- Place back into pot and add coconut milk. Heat gently until hot.
- Serve with finely chopped cilantro and lime juice.
If you find this Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.