Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tenderest Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tenderest Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tenderest beef curry recipe. You can have tenderest beef curry using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tenderest Beef Curry:
- Get 3 lbs of top sirloin, cut into strips 1/2 inch thick x 1-2 inches.
- Use 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 6 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 cup of yogurt.
- Take 2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of caraway seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 of onion, diced.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee (clarified butter).
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves grated.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 5 of cardamom pods.
- Take 5 of cloves.
- Take 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 1/2 cup of hot madras curry powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Use 1 (28 oz) of can stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of anchovy paste.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Get 6 of thai chiles, finely chopped (or 3 serrano chiles).
- Use 3 tbsp of tomatoe paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
Steps to make Tenderest Beef Curry:
- Combine beef, salt, pepper, yogurt, and garam masala in a ziplock bag or in a bowl. Coat all the beef. Put in the fridge to marinate at least 1 hour up to overnight..
- Toast fennel and caraway seeds, cumin, coriander and turmeric. Grind in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle until fine. Set aside..
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a cast iron dutch oven over medium heat. Add chopped onion and stir until brown. Once you start to get some good browning add 1/2 cup of water to the mix. These will be cooking for about 15 minutes so we'll come back to them in step 5..
- Heat another cast iron pan over medium high heat and add 1 tbsp butter. When the pan is searing hot (about 3 minutes) add pieces of beef. You will probably have to work these in batches. Cook the meat just long enough to get a sear on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Back to your onions.once the water has evaporated, add another 1/2 cup. Wait another fifteen minutes until all the water has evaporated..
- When all the waters gone, you should have nice caramelized onions..
- Add toasted spice mix, cardamom pods, cloves, garlic, ginger, curry powder and cinnamon sticks to the pan. Stir around for about 30 seconds.
- Add the beef broth, scrape the bottom of the pan to release any frond from cooking the spices. Stir well..
- Crush tomatoes with you fingers in a small bowl until all the large chunks are basically pureed..
- Add tomatoes, garlic powder, soy sauce, anchovy paste, cinnamon, chilies, tomato paste and the beef to the pot. Stir well..
- Now the hard parts done, bring the curry to a boil over medium high heat, then reduce to medium. Allow the curry to thicken and reduce for about one hour. Stir every fifteen minutes, making sure to scrape the bottom of the pan..
- After an hour you should have a thick fragrant beef curry. Serve over basmati rice..
If you find this Tenderest Beef Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.