Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic and easy thai green curry recipe. You can have authentic and easy thai green curry using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Prepare 250 grams of Chicken (Breast meat or thigh meat).
- Take 1 of Eggplant.
- You need 1 of or 2 Bell Peppers (red or yellow).
- Use 1 packages of Shimeji, king oyster, or whatever mushroom you like.
- Use 1 small of Boiled bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green curry paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 100 ml of Coconut milk.
- Use 300 ml of Coconut Milk + water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ★Salt.
- Prepare 4 of or 5 Basil leaves (optional).
Steps to make Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise, then roughly chop into chunks. Cut the bell peppers into thick strips. Break the shimeji mushrooms into small clumps. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Put oil in a pot, add green curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute over low heat..
- Add 100 ml of coconut milk and chicken, turn the heat to medium, and stir fry..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 100 ml of coconut milk, add 1/2 tablespoon each of vegetable oil and sugar..
- When the chicken changes color, add eggplant and bell peppers. If you are going to use bamboo shoots or mushrooms, add now..
- When the vegetables have softened a bit, add the ★ ingredients and the 300 ml of coconut milk + water and boil for 3 – 4 minutes..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 300 ml of coconut milk + water, add 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of sugar..
- Have a taste. It might not be spicy enough depending on the green curry paste you used. If necessary you can add more green curry paste..
- Now add the basil leaves (if you can get it, use basil imported from Thailand), turn off the heat, and it's done.♪ The basil is optional, so it's okay if you don't use it..
- This is also good with prawns or thinly sliced pork. If you use prawns, blanch first..
- When making Thai rice, it's best to reduce the amount of water a little bit..
- This green curry is also good over cooked somen noodles..
If you find this Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.