Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Njandu Rasam (Crab rasam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Njandu Rasam (Crab rasam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to njandu rasam (crab rasam) recipe. You can have njandu rasam (crab rasam) using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Njandu Rasam (Crab rasam):
- Provide 2 of onion.
- Use 2 of tomato.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need pinch of turmeric.
- Prepare of mustard seed.
- Provide of curry leaf.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Use 7 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of black pepper powdered.
- Get 2.5 tablespoons of tamarind water.
- Take 1/2 kg of crab.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- You need of oil.
Instructions to make Njandu Rasam (Crab rasam):
- Dice the onions and cut the tomato into long thin strips (medium size onion and tomato).
- Crush the garlic and black pepper.
- Heat the Oil, splutter the mustard and curry leaves. Add a pinch of turmeric.
- To this add the coriander powder.
- Add the onions and sautee till pink.
- Now add the crushed garlic and pepper and salt and tamarind water.
- Add the tomatoes and sautee till the mix resembles a mush paste.
- To this add 1 cup of water and wait till it boils..
- Add the cleaned crab and pour 2 more cups of water..
- Boil till the water is reduced to half and turn off. Leave to absorb for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.
If you find this Njandu Rasam (Crab rasam) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.