Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- You need 250 g of cottage cheese home made.
- Get 250 or one g of spinach big bowl (deep frozen cubes).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 4 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Use 1 of onion medium sized.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/3 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Use 1 tablespoon of kasuri methi.
- You need of salt to flavor.
- Take 2 – 3 tablespoons of cream of.
- Provide of lemon garnish with a slice of.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- 1 hour before cooking take the spinach from the freezer and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the cumin and let them splutter. Then add the bay leaves..
- Add the finely chopped onions. Saute till the onions become golden..
- Then add the finely chopped garlic. Saute till the raw aroma of garlic goes away..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, stir and saute the tomatoes till they soften..
- Once the tomatoes are softened and you see fat releasing from the sides of the mixture. Then add the turmeric powder and red chili powder. Stir very well..
- Then add the spinach cubes and stir for 2-3 minutes..
- Add about ½ cup water or as required. Keep stirring until spinach mixes..
- Turn down the heat and simmer for 6-7 minutes or more till the palak or spinach is cooked and changes in color. The gravy or sauce will also thicken by now. Season with salt..
- Stir and add garam masala powder. Stir again and then add the paneer/cottage cheese cubes..
- Stir gently and simmer on a low flame till the paneer cubes become soft and succulent about 1 to 2 minutes..
- Lastly add cream and stir gently again so that the cream mixes well in the palak paneer gravy. switch off the flame..
- Stir and serve the palak paneer hot with some rotis, naan or jeera rice. Sprincle a few drops of lime or lemon juice on top..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.