Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flavoured Paneer buttery curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flavoured Paneer buttery curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flavoured paneer buttery curry recipe. To make flavoured paneer buttery curry you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Flavoured Paneer buttery curry:
- Get 1 lt of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilies.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Kasuri methi.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 big (cut into pieces) of Onion.
- You need 2 big chopped of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 chopped of Green chilli.
- Use 1 of Laung, ,dal chini small.
- Get 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 7 pieces of Cashew nuts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt,red chilli powder, coriander powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Flavoured Paneer buttery curry:
- Boil milk,add green chilli, coriander leaves,salt, Kasuri methi and garam masala.Boil for 5 mins..
- Add vinegar into the milk and mix slowly. Milk will curdle. Take a cloth and strain the milk and wash it with water at least 2 times..
- Keep some weight on the paneer for 10 min.,then cut into square pieces..
- Heat oil in a pan,add bay leaf,laung,dal chini,cumin and saute it for 2 min.Add onion and saute it till it becomes light brown..
- Add spices, tomato and kaju.Cook for 5 min.Let it cool..
- Grind the masala in a mixer jar..
- Again cook this mixture on medium heat. Add paneer pieces and cook for 4 mins..
- Add butter and mix..
- Garnish it with cream and coriander leaves..
- Flavoured Paneer buttery curry is ready to serve.This curry will go with lachcha paratha or rumali roti..
If you find this Flavoured Paneer buttery curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.