Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nargis kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nargis kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nargis kofta curry recipe. You can have nargis kofta curry using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nargis kofta Curry:
- Provide For of koftas:.
- Use 2 tbsp of peas.
- Get half of chopped carrot.
- Take 3 tbsp of chopped beans.
- Use half cup of cabbage.
- Provide As required of chop spinach.
- You need Half cup of grated paneer.
- You need 1 of boiled potatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of maida.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide As required of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare As required of garam masala.
- Prepare As required of oil for fry.
- Prepare For of gravy:.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 3 tbsp of seaseme seeds,.
- Take 10-12 of cashew.
- You need As required of puree of onion and tomato.
- Use As required of Boiled sesame and cashew and make a fine puree.
- Provide As required of Salt.
- Use As required of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use As required of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Nargis kofta Curry:
- First, take all the veggies and boiled till it becomes soft except paneer, and palak and on another side boiled our cashew and sesame seeds..
- After 15 minutes later veggies and mix cool down strain them and mash it roughly then add grated paneer boiled potatoes, spinach, and our all seasoning and add maida and cornflour and make a dough..
- Then take a lemon size ball from dough flatten between your palm add raisin you can add dry fruit of your choice then cover it and dust in a maida and then deep fry till it golden brown..
- Then make a masala for our gravy with add little water..
- Then take a pan put one 1 tbsp oil saute onion and tomatoes with add salt till becoming soft and then make a puree. Then take a wok add 1 tsp cumin seed when it splutters add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste cook till raw smell loose out. then add our species mixture water cook till it releases oil..
- Then add onion tomato paste. Cook till it releasing oil it takes 10-15 min. Then add our cashew cream mixture.Cook and cover it for 10 mins..
- After 10 min check the constancy if the gravy is too thick 4-5 tbsp of water and boil for 5 min then add salt crushed Kasuri methi. Now mix it well and add our dumplings to it. It's ready to serve with chapati and naans..
If you find this Nargis kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.