Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpeas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas curry recipe. To make chickpeas curry you need 24 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpeas Curry:
- Prepare 250 grams of chickpeas.
- Use 2 of medium sized peeled potato cubes.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 of medium sized tomato paste.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 4 of green chillies sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of meat masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare of For tempering:.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 of whole dry red chillies.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 3 of cardamoms.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Chickpeas Curry:
- Wash the chickpeas thoroughly with water and soaked it for 12 hours or overnight..
- After 12 hours, the chickpeas are double in size..
- Add oil to the pressure cooker..
- Fry the potato cubes with a little bit of salt and 1/4 tsp turmeric powder till it changes it colour and remove..
- In the remaining oil, add all ingredients for tempering..
- Add onion paste fry till golden brown. Then add garlic paste and mix well..
- Add tomato paste, ginger paste, green chillis slice and mix well..
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, meat masala, sugar, 2 tbsp water and mix..
- Add soaked chickpeas and mix..
- Add salt to taste and 3/4 tsp turmeric powder..
- Add water and mix..
- Add fried potato..
- Cover and cook upto 5-6 whistles..
- Open the lid, add garam masala powder and mix..
- Serve hot with puri, paratha or naan..
If you find this Chickpeas Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.