Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sindhi Curry, Chawal,Tuk, Meethi Boondi,Chips recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sindhi Curry, Chawal,Tuk, Meethi Boondi,Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sindhi Curry, Chawal,Tuk, Meethi Boondi,Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sindhi curry, chawal,tuk, meethi boondi,chips recipe. You can cook sindhi curry, chawal,tuk, meethi boondi,chips using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sindhi Curry, Chawal,Tuk, Meethi Boondi,Chips:
- Provide 1/2 cup of toor dal.
- Get 4-5 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of besan.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of jeera.
- Use leaves of Few curry.
- Use of Coriander for garnishing.
- Take 2 of carrots cut into round pieces.
- Get 4-5 of beans long cut.
- Provide 6-8 of ladies finger.
- Prepare 3-4 of drumsticks.
- Get 4-5 of green chillies slit.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 4-5 of potatoes chopped big pieces.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of besan.
- Provide to taste of Sugar according.
- Take of Few strands of kesar.
- You need Pinch of colour.
- You need 3-4 of almonds chopped finely.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Sindhi Curry, Chawal,Tuk, Meethi Boondi,Chips:
- Pressure cook toor dal, tomatoes for 4to5 whistles. Then strain the water out.
- Then in a deep bottom vessel add oil give tadka of Rai,jeera,curry leaves, green chillies let it crackle then add besan an fry for sometime till light brown then add the red chilli powder an mix well in low sim then add the strained tomato,dal pulp an mix well.
- Pressure cook carrots,beans, drumsticks,then add it to the curry bring it to a boil.
- Then add the tamarind pulp,an then add the ladies finger (shallow fry it before adding to the curry). Then add chopped coriander leaves an mix well.
- In another pan add oil for frying, add the chopped potatoes an fry till soft. Then take it out, then press the fried potatoes an deep fry it till crisp.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder, amchoor powder,an garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- In another pan add sugar,water to make the syrup let it become medium consistency add sweet colour an kesar an off the gas.
- In another bowl add besan an water an mix well. Then take a spatula which have holes pour a spoon of besan an start moving your fingers to make small boondis an deep fry it till crisp then add it to the sugar syrup an take it out. Then add chopped almonds to it.
- Serve Sindhi curry with rice, chips an meethi Boondi.
If you find this Sindhi Curry, Chawal,Tuk, Meethi Boondi,Chips recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.