Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki muthiya with spicy curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki muthiya with spicy curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki muthiya with spicy curry recipe. You can have lauki muthiya with spicy curry using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki muthiya with spicy curry:
- Take 2 cups of grated lauki.
- Get 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of besan.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of suji.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide of For tempering.
- Get 3 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use of Coriander finely chopped.
Steps to make Lauki muthiya with spicy curry:
- Grate lauki,than in a bowl mix wheat flour, besan,semolina, turmeric powder asafoetida, red chilli powder,cumin seeds,ajwain, salt,sugar,add ginger paste,green chilli, lemon juice and oil.than squeeze out as much possible water from lauki additives to the bowl. Mix well.Than knead it into soft dough, use water if required..
- Apply some oil on palm an the dough into equal portion in shape of cylindrical roll. Prepare steamer,add about an inch of water and let it come to a boil, than apply some oil on.
- Palm and the dough into equal portions in shape of cylindrical roll,arrange in tray and steam it for 25 minutes. Let it cool for 5 mins and cut into slices. Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame. Once hot add mustard and sesame seeds let spluttered, than add red chilli powder,turmeric powder, sugar and mix well, than add sliced muthiya,mix gently and saute till you get little brown and slightly crispy and garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve with curry.
If you find this Lauki muthiya with spicy curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.