Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable besan curry for poori /Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable besan curry for poori /Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable besan curry for poori /dosa recipe. You can cook vegetable besan curry for poori /dosa using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable besan curry for poori /Dosa:
- Use 2 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Take As required of Other veggies like baby corn,potals.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 cup of Besan.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of chana dal.
- Take Pinch of hing.
- Provide Few of curry leaves.
- You need 2 of green chillies,slits.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take Handful of Finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Oil.
Instructions to make Vegetable besan curry for poori /Dosa:
- Take small cooker and add some oil. Prepare for tempering. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, chana dal, pinch of hing, green chilli slits..
- Add onions, chopped potato, tomato, baby corn. Saute them well and add some turmeric powder..
- Add some water to veggies to cook them well..
- Take a separate small bowl. Take besan and mix it with water to make it slurry.Add this slurry to cooked vegetables..
- Add 1 tbsp coriander powder, cumin powder, chilli powder, garam masala and salt to taste..
- Now close the lid of cooker and cook until one whistle..
- Vegetable besan curry is now ready to serve. It tastes good with poori or Dosa..
If you find this Vegetable besan curry for poori /Dosa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.