Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. To make brinjal curry you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of brinjal.
- Get 1 of big onion roughly chopped.
- Use 4-5 of tomato chopped.
- You need 3 of green chilli.
- Provide 2 of red chilli.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt add.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of onion seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of mustard seed.
- Get 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seed.
- Take 1-2 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 teaspoon of gram masala.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin seed.
Steps to make Brinjal curry:
- Firstly cut the brinjal into four parts.
- Deep fry the brinjal.
- Add oil in a pan add onion and fry now add all the ingredients(onion seed,mustard seed,bay leaf,fenugreek seed and cumin seed for tarka. No need to add with onion masala) and Cook it for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Now grind the masala in a smooth paste.
- Now take a pan add oil then add cumin seed,fenugreek seed,bay leaf and mustard seed.when it splunter add masala.Cook it for 5 to 10 minutes.Now add brinjal..
- Now it is ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.