Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To cook prawn malai curry you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Provide 500 gm of prawns.
- Provide 2 of large onion, paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Provide 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Use 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Green chillies for garnishing.
Steps to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder..
- To make the coconut milk, add grated coconut to a mixer jar, add 1/2 cup hot water and grind..
- Using a muslin cloth, extract the thick coconut milk..
- In a non-stick pan heat oil, then add the prawns. Saute for few minutes, until it's golden in colour. Remove and keep it aside..
- In the same pan add ghee. When it heats up add whole pieces of green cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. Allow them to splutter..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and onion paste..
- Then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, sugar, and salt. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the raw smell disappears..
- After that add the coconut milk and let the gravy simmer for a few minutes..
- Pour water and add the prawns or chingri to the gravy. Cook till the prawns are done. Add garam masala powder and remove from heat..
- Garnish with fresh green chillies and serve with steamed white rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.