Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy rice balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy rice balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy rice balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy rice balls recipe. You can have spicy rice balls using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy rice balls:
- Provide of For prawns.
- Prepare 1 of . Prawns – 1 cup (cleaned).
- Take 2 of . Red chilli powder – 1 tbspn.
- Prepare 3 of . Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn.
- Prepare 4 of . Salt to taste.
- Prepare 5 of . Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For Masala.
- Prepare 1 of . Onion – 1 chopped.
- Take 2 of . Cumin seeds – 1 tspn.
- You need 3 of . Curry leaves.
- Get 4 of . Oil – 1 tbspn.
- Get of For dough.
- Get 1 of . Onion – 1 small chopped.
- Take 2 of . Grated coconut – 1 cup.
- You need 3 of . Cumin seeds – 1 tspn.
- Get 4 of . Salt.
- Take 5 of . Water as required.
- Provide 6 of . Rice flour – 1 and half cup.
- Use of For frying.
- You need of Water.
- Provide 1 tbspn of Redchilli powder -.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Use of Mix water, redchilli powder and salt. Make a paste (shown below).
Instructions to make Spicy rice balls:
- For Prawns * Marinate the prawns with redchilli powder, turmeric powder and salt for about 10 – 15 minutes. Shallow fry and chop into small pieces. Keep aside..
- For prawns masala * Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and curry leaves. Add chopped onions and little salt. Saute till onions become soft. Add the fried prawns and cook for 5 – 10 minutes over low flame. Keep aside..
- For dough * Grind onion, grated coconut, cumin seeds, salt and some water in a blender. Mix well. * Add rice flour into it and make a smooth and soft dough..
- For rice balls * Make balls out of the prepared dough. * Take one of them and place it in a greased cling wrap and press lightly to make a circle. * At the centre of the circle add 1 tbspn prawns masala and cover the circle into a balls. * Heat a steamer with enough water, and steam them for 15 -20 minutes or till done. Open the steamer and leave it to cool for about 5 – 10 minutes. * Dip the steamed balls in redchilli mix and shallow fry it. Serve hot !.
If you find this Spicy rice balls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.