Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mix veg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg recipe. To make mix veg you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix veg:
- Prepare 2 of carrot.
- Use 2 of aloo / potato.
- You need 2 of capsicum.
- Get 150 g of paneer.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 of tomato.
- Provide as required of Oil to fry.
- Provide 1 spoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 spoon of haldi / turmeric.
- Take 1/2 spoon of red chilli.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of amchoor / dry mango.
- Take 1 spoon of dry dhaniya / whole coriander.
- Use 1 sprig of Curry patta (urry leave) to decorate.
Steps to make Mix veg:
- Cut all vegetables except tomato and onion. Now deep fry these cutted vegetables..
- Now cut tomato and onion. Now put oil in pan and add dry dhania (coriander) and then onion..
- After 2 minutes add tomato. Now add turmeric, salt and red chilli..
- When they get fried add the fried vegetables, made in step 1..
- After 5 minutes add garam masala and amchoor. Now serve it by decorating it's finishing plate by putting curry patta on it..
If you find this Mix veg recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.