Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled tembo bananas prawns in coconut sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled tembo bananas prawns in coconut sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably pick out many items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled tembo bananas prawns in coconut sauce recipe. To cook grilled tembo bananas prawns in coconut sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled tembo bananas prawns in coconut sauce:
- Prepare of Prawns in coconut sauce.
- Get 250 g of prawns.
- Prepare of Coconut milk (azam pkt).
- You need to taste of Lemon, tumeric, madras curry, salt.
- Get 3 of Tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbl of sp Tomato paste.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic/1tsp garlic powder.
- Use of Chopped corriander.
Steps to make Grilled tembo bananas prawns in coconut sauce:
- Wash and peel off the skin of your prawns and wash again. Make your marinade lemon, madras curry, tumeric and salt..
- Marinate for 30minutes (chilled) and deep fry them in medium heat oil. Should take around 3-5minutes to cook..
- Make the sauce by frying the onions, add in your garlic and blended tomatoes. Add in the tomato paste and allow to simmer till thick. Add in the cooked prawns followed by the coconut milk and allow to simmer for 3-5mins. Add in your chopped coriander..
- Serve with salad and grilled bananas..
If you find this Grilled tembo bananas prawns in coconut sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.