Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower curry recipe. You can have cauliflower curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower curry:
- Prepare 1 of small cauliflower florets.
- Take 2 of Potatoes cubed.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of Cumin and coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of red chilli whole.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Cauliflower curry:
- Steam the florets and Potatoes.
- Add oil in apan heat up and let the cumin seed bay leaf red chilli to temper.
- Add the florets and Potatoes saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it till it become soft.
- Add ginger paste and saute well adding cumin, coriander,red chilli Powder.
- Add tomato roast the masala till oil separates.
- Add little water and simmer.
- Add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Serve it with rice.
If you find this Cauliflower curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.