Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase many food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry:
- Use 1 kg of chicken.
- Get 1 cup of onion paste.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need of whole spices:.
- Provide 4-5 of cloves.
- Take 5-6 of black pepper corns.
- Get 2-3 of green cardamom pods.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Use of other spices:.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Kashmiri mirchi powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Use as needed of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add all the whole spices and crackle them..
- Add onion paste and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add turmeric, Kashmiri mirch, and coriander powder, mix well..
- Add tomato puree and salt to taste. Cook till mushy..
- Add garam masala and chicken pieces, mix well. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes..
- Add 2-3 cups of water and cook for 5 minutes or till chicken is done. Now our Chicken curry is ready.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.