Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Gobi soya curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobi soya curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobi soya curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobi soya curry recipe. You can have gobi soya curry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gobi soya curry:
- You need 2 of cauliflower.
- Prepare 100 gm of Soyabori.
- Use as needed of water.
- Take 5 of onion cut in small pieces.
- Use 5 of tomato cut in pieces.
- Use 10 gm of ginger remove the skin.
- Take 8 cloves of garlic.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use As needed of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin and coriander powder.
- Take 2 tsp of milk powder.
- Provide 1 tasp of wheat flour.
Instructions to make Gobi soya curry:
- First boil water put cauliflower pieces for three minutes after that remove from the water and keep the cauliflower in a bowl.
- Next boil Soyabori in same manner keep it aside.
- Now put all onion pieces,ginger,garlic tomatoes in the mixer blend roughly keep aside.
- Put enough oil in the pan fry cauliflower pieces with termaric powder and salt keep aside.
- Now add jeera and hing fry add mixed onion masala in the oil add termaric powder and red chilli powder mix well keep stirring after when oil evaporates from the gravy add mixed dry masala add garam masala powder keep stirring add milk powder.
- Add wheat flour for thickening the gravy add Soyabori mix well add add two cups water add fried Gobi add salt cover with the lid after boiling three minutes low the flame of the oven keep it for Four minutes after that put the curry in a bowl.
- Yummy healthy curry is ready.
If you find this Gobi soya curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.