Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best West Indies Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to West Indies Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to west indies curry recipe. You can have west indies curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare West Indies Curry:
- Get 1 pound of chicken breast or breast cutlets.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1/2 cup of dark rum.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 2 stalks of lemon grass.
- Prepare 3 of thai peppers (habanero or jalapeño also work).
- Prepare 3 bunches of thai pepper.
- Use of Salt for seasoning.
- Get 2 tablespoons of thai red curry paste.
Steps to make West Indies Curry:
- In a large ziplock leave the following refrigerated overnight or for at least 2 hrs. Slice the chicken into 1.5 inch dices (about 7 per breast). Chop half the large onion in big chunks, 2 thai peppers, half a cup of dark rum, 2 of the 4 garlic cloves tiny chopped and half of the lemongrass stalks..
- Heat a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Only remove the chicken from the ziplock fry until cooked (aprox 7-10 min). Season chicken with salt..
- In a different pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add half a cut onion (julienned) and the rest of the garlic and lemongrass. Aprox 3-5 min, bring to a simmer..
- Add the cooked chicken and 3/4 of the coconut milk, thai basil leaves into the pan with the veggies, cook for 2 min and then add the red curry paste. Bring down temperature stir and cook for an extra 5 minutes..
- Serve with alone or with Jasmine rice..
If you find this West Indies Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.