Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s Prawns Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s prawns curry recipe. To make whosayna’s prawns curry you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Prawns Curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of Prawns.
- Provide 3 of Potatoes (with skin, cut pieces).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Kashmiri Chilli (powder).
- Use 1,1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 5 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Get 1/4 tsp of Coriander (powder).
- Prepare 4 of Garlic (cloves).
- Get 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- Provide 1 of Spring Onions (chopped).
- Take 6-7 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 of Raw Mango.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Prawns Curry:
- In blender put all ingredients except prawns, potatoes, curry leaves and mango with two cups of water then blend.
- Pour in a pot, keep on flame let it boil add prawns, potatoes, curry leaves and cook till potatoes are done.
- Garnish with green chillies and coriander leaves.
If you find this Whosayna’s Prawns Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.