Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curd rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curd rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. You can have curd rice using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curd rice:
- Prepare 100 grams of cooked rice.
- Provide 250 gram of curd.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Salt as per your taste.
- Take 1/4 tsp of asafoedita.
- Take of For garnishing.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of pomegranate arils.
- You need 1/2 bowl of finely chopped cucumber.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Curd rice:
- Take A large deep bowl put sufficient amount of lukewarm mushy rice then add lil curd and milk..
- Mix very well and break lumps if any. You can either use the spoon or masher while breaking the lumps..
- Add chopped green chilies and chopped coriander leaves, Add salt Mix very well. Keep aside..
- Tempering curd rice – Heat oil in a tadka pan Add mustard seeds. Let the mustard seeds crackle, asafoedita and cumin seeds pour this in the curd and immediate mix it with rice..
- Serve this curd rice top with cucumber, chopped green chilies, coriander leaves, and pomegranates.With papad taste is yummy 😋.
If you find this Curd rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.