Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle kev's 'massive man' massaman curry recipe. You can cook uncle kev's 'massive man' massaman curry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry:
- Provide 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Take of Fresh ginger, grated.
- Take 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 (1 head) of cauliflower.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Take Handful of green beans.
- Use 1 of chopped carrot.
- You need of Massaman curry paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground cardamom pod.
- You need 1 of ground star anise.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of veg stock.
- You need 1 block of firm tofu, chopped into small cubes.
- You need of Fresh lime juice.
- Use of Chopped corriander.
Steps to make Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry:
- Heat coconut oil and fry chopped onion. After 2- 3 minutes add grated ginger and garlic. Fry until aromatic..
- Stir in the rest of the veggies (carrot, cauliflower, green beans and red pepper). Fry until soft..
- Add Massaman curry paste and all the spices (cayenne pepper, star anise, cloves, cinnamon). Fry for a couple of minutes to soften the paste and roast the spices..
- Mix in peanut butter, coconut sugar, soy sauce, veg stock, cubed tofu and coconut milk. Cook for 10 minutes covered to soften the veggies. Finally, remove cover and cook for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce..
- Serve with noodles or rice. Season with chopped coriander and lime juice..
If you find this Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.