Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry recipe. You can cook thai curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai curry:
- Prepare 500 grams of boneless chicken.
- Use 1 cup of phool gobhi.
- Provide 4 of aalu.
- Get 1 of shimla mirch.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of huldi.
- Use 100 grams of cream.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get of Rice for eating :.
- Provide 1.5 cup of rice.
Steps to make Thai curry:
- Aalu ko boil kar lain aur sath hi gobhi aur gajur ko bhi. Shimla mirch kaat kar waisay hi shamul kar lain..
- Chicken ko cubes main kaat kar oil main itna paka lain kay wo almost cook ho jaey. Iss main salt, pepper, chilli, haldi, cream and coconut milk add kar kar puknay dain..
- Jub chicken achi tra puk jaey to vegetables add kar kay 5 minutes cook kar lain..
- Bilkul dry nae krna, thori gravy honi chaheay. Boiled rice kay sth serve krain. Bht tasty aur healthy food is ready..
If you find this Thai curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.