Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gobi qeema recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gobi qeema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobi qeema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely purchase lots of items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobi qeema recipe. To make gobi qeema you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gobi qeema:
- Take 1/2 kg of Chicken mince.
- Provide of Cauliflower 1 kg cut into florets.
- Use 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare of Onions 2 sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger/garlic paste.
- You need of Tomatoes 2 sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Haldi.
- Use 1 tsp of Zeera crushed.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander crushed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 3 tbsp of Ginger juleine.
- Use of Coriander leaves 1 tbsp.
- Get of Green chillies 2 sliced.
Steps to make Gobi qeema:
- Put oil, fry onions till golden. Add in ginger/garlic paste and stir for few seconds..
- Next add in tomatoes along with salt, red chilli powder, haldi, zeera and coriander powder with 1/4 cup water and cook till oil comes on top..
- Then add in chicken minced ac and fry till colour changes on high heat for as about 10 minutes..
- Add in cauliflower florets and put it on dum for 15 to 20 minutes till done..
- Add in ginger, green chillies and again cover for 5 minutes..
- Dish out, sprinkle garam masala and coriander leaves..
If you find this Gobi qeema recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.