Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe. To make bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry):
- Use 5-6 pieces of rohu fish (peeled and de scaled).
- Take 2 of potatoes (cut in wedges).
- Get 1 of onion (cut in slices).
- Get 3 of green chilies.
- Get 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 of tbspCumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf(optional).
Instructions to make Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry):
- Mix the raw fishes with salt and turmeric.
- Fry the fish in hot mustard oil, both sides.
- Keep the fishes aside once fried, add some more oil in pan and add potatoes to fry.
- After the potatoes are done, pour some more oil and fry the onion with chillies.
- Add bay leaf, ginger paste, turmeric and cumin powder and stir well and salt to taste.
- Now pour in a cup of warm water on the mixture and add on the fried potatoes and cover and simmer it.
- Once the mixture comes to boil add the fried fish.
- Serve it with steamed rice.
If you find this Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.