Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai curry with steamed rice recipe. You can cook green thai curry with steamed rice using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice:
- Get of for paste.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Lemon Grass paste.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 Bowl of Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of Green Capsicum (Diced).
- Use 4-5 of Green Chillies.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Grated Ginger.
- Provide 8-10 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 Tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get 3 of Spring Onions (With Bulbs).
- Use 1 of Lemon Leaf (Optional).
- Provide of vegetables for curry.
- Use 1 Bowl of Cauliflower.
- Use 1 Bowl of Carrot.
- Use 1/2 Bowl of French Beans.
- Take 3/4 Bowl of Bell Peppers (Green, Red, Yellow).
- Take 1/2 Bowl of American Corn or Baby Corn.
- Provide 1/2 Bowl of Zucchini (Optional).
- You need 3/4 Cup of Onions.
- You need 3/4 cup of Tofu (Paneer can be used in place of tofu).
- Prepare of for seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Powdered Cinnamon.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of oil.
Instructions to make Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice:
- Make green paste by grinding spring onions, green Chillies, ginger, garlic, Capsicum, coriander, mint, lemon juice, lemon Zest..
- Take olive oil add carrot, French Beans, cauliflower to it and cook till 50% done. Add tofu, bell peppers, onion, corn and cook till all the vegetables are 70% cooked to retain the crunch of vegetables..
- Add green paste and coconut milk to it. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add salt, black pepper, grinded masala to it and cook for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.