Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong Daal and Red Rice Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong Daal and Red Rice Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong daal and red rice dosa recipe. To make moong daal and red rice dosa you need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moong Daal and Red Rice Dosa:
- Provide 1 cup of whole moong green daal (soaked whole night).
- Get 1/4 cup of red rice flour.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of Pomegranate kernel to garnish.
- Prepare of Any chutney of your choice.
- Prepare of For masala aloo 1 boiled potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 of onion.
Instructions to make Moong Daal and Red Rice Dosa:
- Soak moong daal overnight Grind it in the morning.
- Add red rice powder and mix well Add salt and keep the batter ready till non stick pan gets heated up.
- Now pour the batter in a squeeze bottle with a nozzle and close the lid When the pan is hot enough to use- make dosa by spreading the batter from the bottle.
- Make a big circle on the pan with the batter first then keep making vertical lines inside the circle Once done mow make all horizontal lines with the batter Like this complete the inner net of the circle.
- Sprinkle little oil on the pan and let the dosa cook.
- Once done keep filling on the dosa and fold from the sides.
- Take it out in a plate and garnish with pomegranate and some chutney.
- For aloo – Take oil in a wok Add mustard seeds When they splutter add curry patta and chopped onions.
- When they turn pink slightly add masalas-turmeric powder, red chilli powder salt to taste & coriander powder.
- Mix well and mash slightly Add chopped green chilies (optional).
- Mix well and cover it.
- Allow cooking for sometime till everything blends well.
If you find this Moong Daal and Red Rice Dosa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.