Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin curry recipe. You can have pumpkin curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin curry:
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of desi ghee.
- Get 1/4 tsp of methi daana (fenugreek)seeds.
- Use 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of desicated coconut.
- Get 1 tbsp of peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pomegranate seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of rock salt.
Instructions to make Pumpkin curry:
- Dry roast coriander seeds, peanuts, pomegranate seeds and coconut powder and grind when cool.
- Heatup pan Add ghee then methidaana seeds and cook pumpkin and green chilli with salt covered.
- When 3/4 cooked add grind masala and water.
- When it boils simmer the flame and cook for 3-4 more minutes.
- Serve with paratha or poori.
If you find this Pumpkin curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.