Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crispy Fried Fish With Dry Curried Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Fried Fish With Dry Curried Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Fried Fish With Dry Curried Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy fried fish with dry curried sauce recipe. You can cook crispy fried fish with dry curried sauce using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Fried Fish With Dry Curried Sauce:
- Get 16 of small pomfret fish or any fish or fish fillet.
- Prepare 30 of curry leave.
- Take 5 of small desseded bird eye chili.
- Provide 5 of small deseeded green bird eye chili.
- Take of (dried curry sauce).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Get of (pounded paste).
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 3 of small shallot.
- Take 1 of thumb size fresh turmeric or ginger (optional).
- Provide 2 tbsp of dried shrimp(optional).
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Crispy Fried Fish With Dry Curried Sauce:
- Fried fish.
- Season fish with salt then deep fry till lightly brown and crispy about 6 minute or longer depending on the size and thickness of fish.
- Fry curry sauce.
- In pan with oil saute pounded paste till fragrant and light brown then add chili and curry leave for 1 minute.
- Add sauce and mix well.
- Add cooked fried fish gently coat with spicy curry sauce.
If you find this Crispy Fried Fish With Dry Curried Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.