Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. You can have brinjal curry using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal curry:
- Use 6 of _8 brinjal.
- Take 2 tbsp of fali rosted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of til.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 5 of _6 garic.
- Provide 2 of green chilli.
- Use 4 of tomato.
Steps to make Brinjal curry:
- Wash brinjal cut it four cut back side like pic.
- Put some salt keep it for half hour.
- Green chilli,garlic rred chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder,garam masala,salt fali and til grind it in mixer.
- Heat oil put garlic fali mixture.
- Saute it till oil come out.
- Wash the brinjal.
- Put the brinjal in masala.
- Mix well.
- Saute it for 2 min.
- Add 3 cup water.
- Cover with lid till brinjal is soft.
- Now you serve.
- Spread coriander leaves on it.
- Serve with jawari roti.
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.